03:42
2
Practicing English Writing

I want to write in English. I am a child who is not good in English. But I will try to practice writing it through social media "BLOGGER" that I created. I am glad, if many friends who correct my writing.

My name is Vriyas Hartama Adesaputra. My friends call me Tama or Gusti Gusmano. I was born in Medan, on November 29th, 2000. But now I live in Yogyakarta. I am in the 2nd class of John Bosco Secondary School. Now I have a sister . His name is Vriyas Dewi Pratiwi. Her friends call her Dewi. He was born in Medan on Novenber 08th, 2003. Now she is in 5th grade of Elementary School.
 
I am very happy to stay in Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta is known as a special area (Daerah Istimewa) . Yogyakarta is also known as the city of education, because in here many schools from kindergarten to university. Yogyakarta is also called the city of tourism, because many objects such as tourism, for example  Borobudur Temple, Prambanan Temple, Parangtritis Beach, and so on. Yogyakarta is also known as a Gudeg city. Gudeg is the typical or special food of Yogyakarta city. If you want to get it, please come to Yogyakarta. Welcome !
That's it my writing. If anyone would like to comment, I am happy to accept it. Thanks you, Matur Nuwun (Java)
 
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
This is the last post.

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. 초등 화상영어

    ReplyDelete